I Heart London (I Heart #5) by Lindsey Kelk | Book Review

I Heart London (I Heart #5)
Lindsey Kelk
Genres: Young Adult, Chick-Lit, Romance, Humour, Contemporary
Publication Date: June 7th 2012
Number of Pages: 366
Source: Received as a birthday present

Add to your TBR shelf:
I Heart London Goodreads Page

Home is where the heart is. Right? Angela Clark has fallen in love with America -- and it's starting to love her back. Throw one expired visa into the mix, and things quickly take a turn for the worse. She might love her life as a Brit in New York, but now she has no choice but to return to London. Not only does she leave behind her gorgeous boyfriend, Alex -- she must also face unfinished business back on home turf. There's an ex-boyfriend -- who she moved to New York to get away from. Then there's her best friend, with her perfect new baby. And there's her mum. Now, there's another wedding in the offing -- and everyone remembers how well the last one went...


The I Heart Series is officially one of my favourites and I think it always will be. With Number 5 in the series, I heart London, I wasn't sure if Lindsey Kelk would be able to beat the previous in the series (#1 New York, #2 Hollywood, #3 Paris and #4 Las Vegas) but it certainly does not disappoint and the familiarity of the London setting actually made this one of my favourites of the whole series so far!

Since Angela's spontaneous flee to New York 2 years ago, she is now settled down enjoying life with her new fiance and her new magazine job. What could go wrong? Well, as with every book within the I Heart Series, almost everything you could imagine! Cat fights, dress stealing, depressing and controlling dumped best friends, evil magazine enemies ruining the day and an ex finance showing up causing trouble. What more could you expect from an I Heart Series book?

As ever, Lindsey Kelk's writing is what makes this book and the hilarious comedic writing mixed with current newsworthy references makes this such an entertaining read. A must for any chick-lit comedy lover!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...