Bout of Books 8.0 | The Books to be Read and Goals

Bout of Books 8.0 officially starts midnight on Monday (19th August) and will last the entire week until midnight Sunday (25th August). As part of this challenge I've set my goal as 200 pages per day which will be the most I have ever read as part of a reading challenge - got to keep pushing the goal posts :-)

Now I'm actually not going to be able to read much on Wednesday as I'm having an evening meal at Pizza Express after work and then watching The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - so excited. So because Wednesday will be a none reading day I'm spreading my total of 1400 pages across 6 days which will actually mean I'll need to read 234 pages a day to meet my goal. Challenge excepted!

So in order to reach my page count goal and to get me motivated during the week I've picked out 7 books which I aim to read and which are a total of 1455 pages. Here are the books:

Coralina - Nine Princesses Novellas Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief Sugar and Spice - L.A. Candy Series The Island - Dystopian Novella
184 pages
375 pages
279 pages
138 pages
The Prince - A Selection Novella Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There Audiobook
64 pages
223 pages
192 pages

So guys I wish you all the luck if you are completing the Bout of Books 8.0 readathon too and don't forget to comment below if you are also taking part in Bout of Books 8.0 and don't forget to leave a link to your blog, YouTube channel, tumblr, twitter, or any other social media platform you'll be using to post updates and which books you'll be reading so I can follow your progress and wish you good luck.

You can follow all my progress via the #BoutofBooks hashtag and also my Twitter account - just click this button to follow me:

Good Luck

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...