CRESS Liveshow Discussion - 1st March 10am CST/4pm GMT - Tell us what you thought

Hello fellow readers,

This coming Saturday (1st March) Whytnee from BooksAreLovex3 and I will be hosting a Google Hangout discussing Cress by Marissa Meyer, Book 3 in The Lunar Chronicles Series.

I will post a link to the Google Hangout on my blog after the liveshow but if you want to participate and let us know you favourite scenes and character then please subscribe to my YouTube channel and Twitter to receive alerts and links to the live stream. Click the buttons below for all the Cold Tea and Crumbs YouTube goodness :-)



Also don't forget to subscribe to Whytnee and if you want to know more about her then check out the interview I did with her last year.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...